The ProSensor 710 is a professional-grade stud detector that is more accurate, faster and less error prone than other products on the market.
The ProSensor 710 senses the wall in thirteen locations simultaneously, then immediately illuminates the display elements that are in front
of a stud.
- Advanced Precision-Sense Technology senses the wall in multiple locations simultaneously to accurately determine the position of studs.
- Operates effectively even through difficult architectural construction features (such as wall and ceiling textures, uneven plaster thickness, uneven paint, and difficult wallpaper, thick walls, etc.) that can cause other detectors to fail.
- Detects wood, metal and other hidden objects.
- One-step operation: Press button to turn on. LED lights instantly indicate the location of objects, making it very easy to visualize the position of studs.
- Readings are immediately accurate – the only stud detector available that does not need to be slid across the wall to operate.
- Identifies the width of hidden objects .
- Can identify the position of multiple objects simultaneously.
- Has more sensor pad area than conventional stud detectors to detect accurately through many difficult architectural features.
- Deep Scanning is always active (up to 1.5").
- Detector can be initialized at any position along a surface.
- Ergonomic soft grip.