Asst. Marketing and Sales Manager
About Franklin Sensors
Franklin Sensors is a fast-growing company that has quickly become a major player in the stud finder industry. Our patented and award-winning technology has led us to have the #1 rated stud finders at Walmart, Costco, Lowe’s, Harbor Freight, Menards, Amazon, Canadian Tire, HomeDepot.com, Ace, True Value, and others.
We are looking for an energetic and personable individual to help us grow our existing markets and develop and grow new markets. This position has a few facets: identifying and developing new business opportunities, creating effective marketing strategies and programs, winning sales with key tier 1 customers, and securing sales with tier 2 customers at tradeshows. This individual will be a key member of a small marketing team and make a significant contribution.
- Work with the team to identify new business opportunities
- Work with the team to drive new product development and innovation, in harmony with customer requirements, desires, and feedback.
- Become a product expert in all aspects of the hand tool category, especially stud finders.
- Develop and execute growth strategies with tier 1 customers and tier 2 customers
- Secure sales at both tier 1 and tier 2 customers.
- Coordinate with the team on pricing strategies.
- Organize company’s trade show presence and attend trade shows, as necessary.
- Work closely with team to identify and drive e-commerce opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Any Major)
- Excellent Academic Record
- Sales style should be described as collaborative, strategic, and pleasant.
- Excellent communication skills
- Verbally articulate and persuasive
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Is organized and can manage multiple project and tasks
- Can drive a project forward and work independently, and in harmony with company with team directions.
- Works collaboratively in a team and can gracefully give and receive feedback
- Up to 20%
- Boise Idaho Area
- Paid vacation
- Health Benefit
How to Apply
- Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com