About Franklin Sensors
Franklin Sensors is a small, fast-growing company that has quickly become a major player in the stud finder industry. Our patented and award-winning technology has led us to have the #1 rated stud finders at Walmart, Costco, Lowe’s, Harbor Freight, Menards, Amazon, Canadian Tire, HomeDepot.com, Ace, True Value, and others.
This is a key position for a person who is strong analytical skills can manage large amounts of information, and can communicate well with others. This individual will be a key member of our team and make a significant contribution.
- Create forecasts for parts and finished goods.
- Plan and coordinate purchases of a large variety of raw materials.
- Coordinate shipping to minimize costs and keep production lines running.
- Find new ways to improve production line efficiency.
- Research and source new parts.
- Maintain excellent communication with both domestic and foreign vendors (e.g. China and India) — No foreign language skills required.
- Coordinate and create production plans for multiple production groups.
- Track and manage the resolution of quality issues with vendors.
- Perform other miscellaneous business functions, as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree (any mathematical, scientific, or analytical major)
- Excellent academic record.
- 3 to 5 years of experience preferred.
- Microsoft Excel, forecasting, analyzing data.
- Organizational skills, including multi-tasking, and managing multiple projects/tasks.
- Ability to drive a project forward and work independently.
- Collaborates well with a team and can gracefully give and receive feedback.
- Full-time, 40 hours per week.
- Meridian, Idaho.
How to Apply
- Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com