Logistics and Inventory Coordinator
About Franklin Sensors
Franklin Sensors is a fast-growing company that has quickly become a major player in the stud finder industry. Our patented and award-winning technology has led us to have the #1 rated stud finders at Walmart, Costco, Lowe’s, Harbor Freight, Menards, Amazon, Canadian Tire, HomeDepot.com, Ace, True Value, and others.
This is a dynamic position for a detail-oriented individual who is good at managing multiple projects at the same time and thrives in environments that involve change and problem solving. This individual will be a key member of our team and make a significant contribution as they work closely with the Operations Manager, Purchasing Manager and Sales Manager.
- Coordinate and manage inbound shipments from our domestic and foreign suppliers
- Quote and negotiate best rates on inbound freight
- Become the expert on all possible shipping route providing options for efficiency delivery
- Ensure that quality checks are completed on arriving materials and that quality issues are communicated to Purchasing.
- Coordinate inventory counts to ensure proper stock levels and avoid inventory loss.
- Organize materials inventory in our primary warehouse.
- Coordinate off-site storage and logistics of production materials
- Maintain intimate knowledge and vital communication of inventory levels and organization to assist Production and Purchasing.
- Assist the Operations team with various additional functions, as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Any Major)
- Excellent Academic Record
- 2+ Years of Experience
- Strong understanding of the logistical and shipping best practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong grasp of correct written grammar and punctuation
- Verbally articulate and persuasive
- Microsoft Excel
- Good with numbers
- Organized: Can manage multiple project and tasks
- After receiving direction, can drive a project forward and work independently
- Collaborative: Works well with a team and can gracefully give and receive feedback
- Full-time, 40 hours per week.
- Depending on experience.
- Meridian, Idaho
- Paid vacation
How to Apply
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com