Senior Production Planner
About Franklin Sensors
Franklin Sensors is a small, fast-growing company that has quickly become a major player in the stud finder industry. Our patented and award-winning technology has led us to have the #1 rated stud finders at Walmart, Costco, Lowe’s, Harbor Freight, Menards, Amazon, Canadian Tire, HomeDepot.com, Ace, True Value, and others.
This is a key position for a person who is detail-oriented and who can manage data well and make good decisions. This individual will be a key member of our team and will make a significant contribution.
- Tracks inventory levels and coordinate purchases of approximately 300 different raw materials that are used in the creation of about 15 different finished products.
- Creates production plans in harmony with forecasts and existing purchase orders.
- Works with the team to improve operational efficiency of the production line.
- Maintains excellent communication with both domestic and foreign vendors (e.g. China and India) — No foreign language skills required.
- Researches and source new parts.
- Coordinates incoming shipments.
- Addresses and manage the resolution of quality issues with vendors.
- Prepares for and supports audits as requested by vendors.
- Performs other miscellaneous business functions, as necessary.
- 5-10 years experience.
- Bachelor’s degree (any major).
- Excellent academic record.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Microsoft Excel, forecasting, analyzing data.
- Attention to detail.
- Collaborates well with a team.
- Gracefully gives and receives feedback
- Organizational skills, including multi-tasking, and managing multiple projects/tasks.
- Ability to drive a project forward and work independently.
- Full-time, 40 hours per week.
- Based on experience
- 401k, Health Benefit offered
- Boise, Idaho area.
How to Apply
- Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org