Design innovative new products in a friendly, fast-growing company. This is a position for an intelligent and creative person who likes to make a difference as the person in this position will be part of a small team and be in a position to make a significant impact. Ideal for candidates who have just graduated from college to those with about 5 years of experience.
Design tooling, fixtures and innovative new products for a small, fast-growing company. This is a position for an intelligent, careful, and creative person. This is a position for a person who wants to make a difference as you will be part of a small team and be able to make a significant impact.
- Design New Products in Solidworks that are Cosmetically Pleasing, that Function Well, and that Can be Manufactured Cost-Effectively
- Draw New Injection Molded Parts
- Create Specifications and Support Tooling Design
- Design Manufacturing Fixtures in Solidworks
- Experience with Solidworks
- Enjoys Solving Mechanical Problems to Make a Successful Product
- Ability to Learn Quickly
- Creative Thinker that Finds and Implements Practical Solutions
- GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Meridian, ID
- This is a fulltime (40-hours a week) job
- Negotiable. Depends on experience.